Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Uplifting Nighties...




Visit Uplifting Nighties at : www.upliftingnighties.com
Facebook:Uplifting Nighties
Twitter: @UpliftingNight
 




Hello Fashion Dolls! I just wanted to come to you ladies (and men) about a product I was sent over a month ago from an amazing company called Uplifting Nighties. Now my first thought was what is an uplifting nighties? Well the Uplifting Nighties is a stylish and supportive sleepwear piece. It's transitional sleepwear that you can wear in front of your children, extended family, or husbands around the home with out the irritating feel of wearing a bra! 

Now when I was contacted about trying out the Uplifting Nighties, I told the owner, Laura Byer, she had to be in my mind taking notes on my sleepwear issues. See what Uplifting Nighties created especially for plus size women is groundbreaking! I have longed to be comfortable in my own home wearing sleepwear that wouldn't be too vulgar but yet so supportive and covered enough that I could greet guests in my own home. And that is exactly what the Uplifting Nighties is!


My experience with the Uplifting Nightie has been pleasant. I received my order on April 1, 2014 and basically reviewed it for a month. First off the Uplifting Nighties is homegrown, yep, they are MADE IN THE USA! Every thing from the fabric to the manufacturing is made in the USA! I received my product very fast and it was packaged pretty nicely. ( As pictured below) I received the Short Cocktail in Black, size 2X.  Now when I first touched the Uplifting Nightie it feel like butter. The fabric is very soft and very durable which can be hard to mimic.  So the first thing I wanted to do was try it on. I first adjusted the straps and tried it on. It felt amazing!  My initial thought was I'm really going to enjoy this product. After washing the Uplifting Nightie, I noticed that it didn't lose its shape nor color which is fantastic.  The fabric is a winner! Even living in the desert the Uplifting Nightie  was still cool and didn't feel "clingy'' when it got warmer. I received great support with this product as well and mind you I wear a 44Fin bra size. I went to sleep in this piece. I did laundry in this piece. I cooked in this piece. I even walked outside to grab my son from the bus in this piece. Overall the Uplifting Nighties has been my go-to item when I'm relaxing around the house. I truly feel in love with this product and I think you ladies would too!

With Mother's Day approaching Uplifting Nighties has offered my readers and subscribers with a discount! Use the code WELOVEMOMS for a 15% discount through May 19th.
So ladies rethink how you wear your sleepwear and please go check out Uplifting Nighties!

Visit Uplifting Nighties at : www.upliftingnighties.com
Facebook:Uplifting Nighties
Twitter: @UpliftingNight











Images used from Uplifting Nighties websitehttp://www.upliftingnighties.com.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Such a great company I need to order some. I'm not really into lingerie so I think this would great for me. Get me out of my basketball shorts, tank tops and moo moos lol. Have a great day boo!

    ReplyDelete