Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Paisley & Peplum....

Shirt/ Forever 21, Pants/ Forever 21, Shoes/ urbanog.com, Clutch/ Forever 21, Necklace/ Forever 21



 
 
 
Paisley, prints, and peplum, perhaps? LOL. Yesterday me and the hubby went out for dinner and before we left I made him do a mini photo shoot. And trust me he complained the entire time. LOL! But enough about my grumpy photographer, on to the outfit. I picked up my adorable paisley printed pants online from Forever 21, and when I got them they were on sale for $7 with the BOGO sale a while back!! SCORE!! Now believe it or not but I have never worn a peplum top even though it is a trend that everyone has done. So I decided to pick up this cute peplum top also from Forever 21 and added it with a beautiful turquoise statement necklace, a clutch, and some black sandals.

 
XOXO
Keisha


 




















 
 
 








































4 comments: