Wednesday, October 16, 2013

One Skirt....Three Ways

Outfit details are in the post.





I have found that being on Instagram and having so much inspiration there, IG can make you broke. How, you ask, well everyone never seems to rock the same outfit twice thus making it very difficult to want to recycle certain pieces of clothing. Well I wanted to show you ways to revamp items that can be worn differently. So the item I used was a cobalt skirt from Forever 21 that I purchased  for only $12. SCORE!! Outfit #1  I paired it with a men's striped collar shirt, a pearl necklace, and my favorite Charlottte Russe transparent heels. Outfit #2 I paired it with a beautiful green teal cardigan I picked up from Forever 21, a beautiful statement necklace, and my new mesh strapped heels. Outfit #3 I basically went for a little color blocking with this outfit. I took a beautiful orange top from Forever 21, added my favorite gold chain and throw on some hot leopard heels to finish out this outfit. So ladies recycle  your clothes and make them unique with each wear. Trust me your bank account will be thanking you!!!



XOXO
Keisha


























 





 

6 comments:

  1. yasssssssss honey I'm all about recycling!!!!! I love the orange blue combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Found you through Bloggers Like Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss! I live for having a statement piece that I can dress up and down as many ways as I like. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lakeysha!!! Yes I believe in using what you already have in your closet and making it work!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete