Thursday, October 31, 2013

Men's Wear Outfit #2....

Trench Coat/ Old Navy, Men's Shirt/ Old Navy, Skirt/ Forever 21, Shoes/ Charlotte Russe, Purse/ Thrifted



Hello Ladies! And welcome back to my Men's Wear Series!! This outfit consist of a man's printed shirt! You might remember this shirt from my post labeled " Lumber Jill" . I decided to revamp the look by using the same shirt ,my nice army green pencil skirt from Forever 21, and my trench coat from Old Navy! This outfit would be perfect for an office look! Now when it comes to wearing your husbands skirt you can wear it as I did as a shirt or if it's to big you can simply add a belt to create a nice skirt dress! Also remember the fun in wearing their clothes is to take pieces of their wardrobe and incorporate them into your outfit. It's not to wear everything from head to toe from your man's closet. With that said tomorrow will be my last post from my Men's Wear Series so please come back and comment on your thoughts of wearing your man's clothes!!


XOXO
Keisha



























 





8 comments:

  1. Yes, Girl!!! Loving this look from head to toe! I love a good mens inspired ensemble and you did it perfectly!

    Jana'e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank Janae! I'm glad you loved this look!!

      Delete
  2. You did that with your hubbys shirt! The trench coat completes the outfit nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love how this outfit is put together. Definitely going to have to raid my husband's closet...Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy for stopping by my blog!! I'm glad you got inspired, now please don't blame me when the hubby's starts questioning where his clothes are, LOL!!

      Delete