Thursday, August 15, 2013

One Year Later.........

Dress/ Old Navy, Shoes/ urbanog.com, Clutch/ Gifted, Earrings/ Charlotte Russe, Sunnies/ Forever 21




Well subscribers and readers today is my blog's one year anniversary! I'm so happy and honored to have you guys supporting me and being such positive and beautiful people. My only purpose was to show case my style, but I swear this platform has given me so much more than that!! I appreciate all the comments, emails, and views from all of you. I hope my next year I will continue to inspire and promote a positive and stylish vision of plus size women. Once again thank you my loves for your unwavering love and support.

XOXO,
 
Keisha


P.S.. Stay tuned in I will be having a give away soon... I need to get settled after this move, and I will let you guys know!!


















 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 

















4 comments:

  1. congrads!!! one yr is a huge acheivement!!! love your style.

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I appreciate you for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. YASSSSS!!!!!! Honey my inner drag queen was coming out!!

      Delete