Saturday, January 5, 2013

Something Old and Something Blue....

Jacket/ Forever21, Shirt/Its Fashion, Skirt/ Forever21, Shoes/ amiclubwear.com, Necklace/ Its Fashion, Watch/ Micheal Kors



Peace and greetings to my subscribers and readers!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! How you doing?(insert Wendy Williams voice). I hope everyone have a wonderful and beautiful upcoming year!! Now to the outfit! I picked up the blue sheer top from Its Fashion and it was on sale for $7.99. SCORE! I added a beautiful necklace also from Its Fashion, that was only $3.99. Double SCORE!! Now the shoes I got them from amiclubwear.com. They were having 50% off the entire website right after Christmas, so I paid only $19.99 for them. Triple SCORE!! I have to be real with you, the shoes are toooo high! I can't believe I just said that. Now people who know me know I live for hooker shoes (hooker shoes- shoes with 5 plus inches) but honey chile I was taking baby steps the whole night!! But being fabulous does have it cons and one of them is PAIN!! The outfit was finished with a black skirt and my favorite jacket from Forever 21. I do want to share that I have posted new tabs to my blog in case you wanted to know more about me, and remember you can always email me for comments or questions! Thanks for stopping by!!


XOXO
Keisha



P.S. I wanted to tell you guys that my posts will be coming from indoors until it warms up. I try to take pictures prior to me leaving for the day or night, and I was trying to take them outside since you can really see the details, but it has been freezing in Charlotte!






































11 comments:

  1. Ur hair is gorge and I LOVE those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! Them babies are cute but PAINFUL!!!

      Delete
  2. Loving the entire look! Your makeup is flawless and I really love the shoes, that pop of blue and the necklace. Really Cute!!!

    Jana'e
    www.naturallycurlykinky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you Janae for stopping by my blog!! I'm glad you enjoyed the outfit!!! Come back agin!!

      Delete
  3. Get it girl! And give me those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Thank you hon!! As painful as those shoes were that night I might take you up on that offer!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. Lol @ hooker shoes. That's what my mom calls EVERY pair of high heels I own...SMH

    Cute fit girly!


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes honey!! Thats the only term I use for my high heels!! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  5. I love it! Make up is simple and cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes. I have them in Silver, and they're a pain. Glad I found another blogging plus size Diva in Charlotte. We will have to hook up.


    WWW.thelifeoftano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady!! And yes someone knows what I mean about those hooker shoes! And I yes honey I need more bloggers friends. Email me @ bigbonedsbeauty2@gmail.com!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete