Monday, January 21, 2013

It's my Anniversary....Yeahhh.....Anniversary

Dress/ Forever 21, Shoes/ Forever 21, Purse/ Nine West, Tiger Pin/ Made by me, Watch/ Micheal Kors


*Cue in Tony Toni Tone song* It's my Anniversary, yeahhh, Anniversary!!! Well hello  blog fam! Today is my 4 year wedding anniversary!! Hooray! My husband and I celebrated last night at a beautiful restaurant in Charlotte called City Tavern! I wanted to dine in something simple and elegant so I decided all black with a red lip ensemble would definitely keep my husband's attention!  I wear a LBD from Forever 21 that I got last year for only $12.99. SCORE!! The shoes were also from Forever 21, and I got them for $11.99. Double SCORE!! My entire outfit excluding my Michael Kors watch was literally under $50! That's a Triple SCORE!!!! For appetizers I had bacon-wrapped scallops. For my entree' I had Tuscan Filet Mignon on a beefsteak tomato & fresh mozzarella, served with Parmesan mashed potatoes & grilled asparagus, and for my dessert I had Crème Brulee!! Oh I'm fancy huh?! LOL! We had a beautiful night!!

XOXO
Keisha


P.S. To my Mister...... I love you babe and I can't wait for many and I do many more anniversary and years of happiness!! *Muah*













































6 comments:

  1. very nice HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! here's to many more years of blessings, health, wealth, and happiness. God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks DezzyBoo for your wonderful words and love!! <3

      Delete
  2. u looked AMAZING and that hair yessssss hunny I kNOW hubby was like wowsers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! Yes honey I had to do like TLC and "switch" on the hair!! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Love it! You look Amazing :) Congrats and I hope God Blesses you all with many more yrs to come ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Shonteria thanks for stopping by and leaving such beautiful words!!

      Delete