Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tribal Girl....

Shirt/ Forever 21, Skirt/ Forever 21, Shoes/ Dots, Necklace/ Its Fashion


 
 
OK Charlotte, you have given me some beautiful weather lately. It's starting to cool down and I'm loving it. Today was another casual day with my babies. I really wanted to enjoy the weather with them so I kept my outfit as simple as I could. I just paired a body con tribal skirt from Forever 21 with a white tank also from my favorite store. As I stated in a previous post I adore statement necklaces and today's outfit had to have one! So I used my chain like plastic black necklace from Its Fashion, to give my fit a more "tribal/ethnic" look. Oh did I mention the necklace was only $5.99. SCORE! Hope you enjoyed my LOTD!!
 
 
 
 
XOXO,
Keisha


















 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment