Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mix it up.....

Shirt/Forever21, Skirt/ Its Fashion, Purse/ Nine West , Shoes/ Roomoffashion.com, Necklace/ Its Fashion,Watch/ Michael Kors


 
 
 
Hello Ladies! Today I bring you my take on mixing prints!! Many people try to avoid this new styling trend because many don't know how to. I'm no fashion or style expert by all means, but I think as long as you have the same color scheme incorporated in both prints the look can be achieved. I started with a striped shirt from Forever 21 and paired it with a patterned shirt from It's Fashion for only $5.99. SCORE!!! I will try to  do a post on MY do's and don'ts on pattern mixing. Trust me this is a technique you will see me rock several times on my blog. Also welcome my new subbies. All 7 of you! LOL! Thank you for your support!!
 
 
XOXO
 
Keisha
 
 
P.S I mentioned the Labor Day Sales from a couple of websites on my post here. And like a true fiend I got a few things!! I can't wait to share!! Remember most of the sales end On Labor Day!!!!!
 

 













 Look up at the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane. LOL!!





























 

4 comments:

  1. I love the look!!!! I hope I'm not being to personal but what size do you wear? I have wanted to make a couple of purchases from forever 21 but I am afraid of the cut. Since there isn't one in my mall I would have to go through the red tape of ordering online and returning...... WHICH I HATE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your response. And I'm glad you love the fit. ;-). To answer your question I wear a size 18/20 or 2X/3X. Depeneding on how I want my clothes to fit I alternated between the two sizes. The tricky thing about ordering online is if something doesn't fit you would have to send it back which sucks. My suggestion is to use their measurement guide. Take your measurement hips, waist, and bust and use the guide to match up to your size. That way you will be more accurate!! I hope this helps!!

      Delete
  2. Love how to prints compliment each other.. You look FAB!

    #PlusSizeRocksToo!!
    -www.altonyalalashea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love mixing prints when it's right!!

      Delete